100% protection of your money.
- Overseas Buyers contact Suppliers (JUMVEA Safe Trade Members) and order JUMVEA Safe Trade while ordering a vehicle without worry of losing money and receiving no vehicle.
How your money is protected by JUMVEA Safe Trade?
- JUST is very simple, reliable and trustworthy service by JUMVEA that protects your money 100%.
- Buyers should send money into JUMVEA Bank A/C only. JUMVEA keeps your money safe until Supplier ships your vehicle.
|Account No||948 – 7706053|
|Bank Name||Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation|
Note: JUMVEA checks Bill of Landing (shipping instruction), makes sure that your vehicle is on board.
Receive your vehicle quick and easy.
- Supplier receive money from JUMVEA only after the vehicle is shipped.
- Buyer receive all necessary documents at the earliest.
JUST pays you back if you do not receive ordered vehicle.
- JUST pays back money if buyer does not receive ordered car or documents from supplier after deducting the bank transfer charges.
- JUMVEA guarantees 100% safety for your payments.
Easy to use JUST for buying cars !!
- Arranging JUST is very simple. Please ask your Supplier (JUMVEA Safe Trade member) that you wish to buy through JUST.
- Select the desired vehicle from JUMVEA Safe Trade member’s stock list.
- Contact the members and request for the proforma invoice for the selected vehicle to pay through JUST.
- Supplier will send Proforma Invoice with Car FOB price + JPY 20,000 or US$200* (handling charge for JUST).
Note: The proforma Invoice will carry the bank details of JUMVEA Bank A/C where the payment is to be deposited.
- Buyer must send the payment according to Proforma Invoice in JUMVEA Bank A/C.
- Once the Payment is reflected in JUMVEA’s bank A/C. JUMVEA will intimate the Supplier to arrange for the shipment of your vehicle.
- After the payment information from JUMVEA, supplier will arrange for the shipment of your vehicle.
- Supplier will forward the Shipping documents (B/L) to JUMVEA and copy of documents to buyer.
- JUMVEA after receiving the B/L will release the payment to the Supplier.
- If a buyer does not send a handling charge, JUMVEA will release payment after deducting JPY 20,000 or US$200* + Bank Transfer charge.
- Supplier will send the documents to buyer by courier/EMS.
- Buyer will receive the ordered vehicle safely.
- Buyers can provide their reviews on JUMVEA SAFE TRADE.
- If Buyer do not send JUST handling charges JPY 20,000 or US$200* and supplier also disagree to pay JUST charges, JUMVEA will refund your money after deducting bank charges and JUST handling charges.
Note: JUMVEA will not be responsible for any business loss for buyer or seller in case handling charges are not deposited.
*JUMVEA = Japan Used Motor Vehicle Exporters Association
*JUST = JUMVEA Safe Trade
*JPY 20,000 or US$200 = Charges is for each payment transaction. For example, if you are sending one invoice payment in 2 parts, you have to pay charges each times (2 times). No limit of amount or number of vehicles in one transaction.